We tried something a little different this week in Papcastle. Instead of the usual nude model, we had a model in a sari, which proved a great success. I’d organised it and asked the model, so when it came to it I think I was more nervous than she was. I suddenly realised I was responsible if it turned out wrong for either the model or the artists. Fortunately it went really well, but it made me realise how much responsibility it is organising this sort of thing, so my thanks to all those organisers and artists who have made me feel so comfortable doing the job.
As usual, I hadn’t really thought ahead about how I was going to draw, and ended up noisily ratching about for the right pencils, which I didn’t have, so I’m only partially happy with the result. It doesn’t do her justice.